Your text requiring translation will appear here.
BitcoinZH proposes a simple workflow for translation, combining Github for collaboration and bitcoin for payment. The idea is adapted from Hackercouch.
Anyone can submit a translation request, and anyone can provide the translation and be paid at the address they provide.
- Payment in bitcoin (A to B)
This creates an permanent public record upon which to establish trust.
- Fork the bitcoinzh repo and create a file called nick.md in _posts/requests.
- Your request can be either for English to Chinese or for Chinese to English translation.
- Include your Github username, your deadline, your offer amount in bitcoin, the wallet you will use for payment and the text requiring translation.
- Submit your pull request.
- Fork the bitcoinzh repo containing the file you wish to translate.
- Open the file, add your github username, your wallet address for payment and the translation.
- You can tweet @bitcoinZH Now Translating with the url to indicate to others this task is underway.
- Submit your Pull Request
- The satisfied request party can make payment before or after the translation Pull Request is merged.
- This completes the public record of the transaction.
- The request party can now update the status of the request to closed.
BitcoinZH was last updated at 16:11:03 on Feb 18, 20163QLvZUHuWDpq84tXaij2FAcgsm3ZjSccYkAds: 0 Donations: 0.2875BTC | Thanks! 感谢您！